Friday, October 23, 2009

Memorial fundraiser of Daniel Green


Нit a abstract most my feet…right most today you are expecting me to say something along the lines of I really like then and need to keep them ultra hunting good right? Nope, that’s not my “thing”. My abstract is I hate travel around in bare feet…in fact I can’t stand travel around barefoot at anytime; the textures just bug me to no end. So this “thing” of mine happens to mean that I dress my shoes everywhere…including indoors and even worse than that according to my hubby, I dress my shoes on the carpet. What can I say…I honestly hate the feeling of texture on my feet. So…here is where you say something to the effect of: “well then go buy some house shoes or slippers”. And…this is where I verify you something along the lines of: “I am very very very picky most what I dress on my feet”…is that REALLY a big surprise? LOL. I hit to admit that while I am meaningful and after I hit the kiddos, my feet are even more sensitive to texture and truth be told they swell up to the size of watermelons and I can never find a pair of slippers that see comfortable. But, after getting loud at by hubby for the past 3 eld most wearing shoes on the carpet and after realizing that I indeed needed to find a good pair of slippers for the house for my mom and expectant mom feet…I started looking. And did I find something? Of course I did! Daniel Green.

After browsing through the Daniel Green selection of women’s slippers online, I knew I had to daniel-green-bridgetsee if they would be interested in a review and also a giveaway for the upcoming Baby Shower Extravaganza, and lucky for me (and you!) they said yes. I received the Bride Slippers in July and as you can verify my the represent the slippers don’t just shriek ”summer-time”. But, since I happen to hit AC and my house stays pretty comfortable, it didn’t matter to me that they were lined with faux pelt and fleece!

Now, when I prototypal slipped them on my prototypal reaction was “oh crap, I got the criminal size” because they were a bit tight and my feet weren’t really swollen that day, but since I saw that I did order a size Medium and that their site said that a Medium was for 8.5-9.5, I decided to dress them around to see if they would debase out a bit…and debase they did. After wearing them most for a day or so they completely sound my feet; not likewise tight, not likewise lose…just perfect. I was also a bit worried most how comfortable the fleece and pelt would see against my sensitive feet, but I didn’t hit a problem with it. The prototypal couple of days the lining was super fluffy and fuzzy, but after a few days my feet sufficiently broke the slippers in to were the lining is just perfect for my foot.

So, overall what do I think? Well, let’s see I got these slippers in July and I hit been wearing daniel-green-ninathem constantly ever since, I really like them. Even though they hit a hard rubber sole for indoor and outdoor use (think going to intend the paper or mail…not gardening), I am only using this pair for indoor use. Why? Because hubby hasn’t grumbled at me erst most wearing my shoes in the house since I got these!

Daniel Green also offers different types of the women’s slippers. I received the Bride which is from their Comfy and Cozy line (and they sure are both!), but you can also find different other styles from the more Classic like the Nina, which is the represent of slipper elegance, to the Spa slippers which are fuzzy and reminicent of a day at the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment